Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting Started............

The publishing business is nuts.  Both real and ethereal bookshelves are crammed with every subject imaginable.  Many books are duplicated and they seem to all run together after a while.  This is my first shot at the blog-thing and I would like to share thoughts on what I am reading with others who are thoughtful about what they are reading.  I am a Christian and a pastor.  You can sort out your baggage on what that means to you.  I don't fit neatly into anyone's box but don't apologize about my faith or its impact on my viewpoint.  My tastes are varied though I do read mostly about leadership, spiritual formation, history and biographies.  Some times trashy fiction sneaks in every now and then.  I don't fear discussing things that are different or even provocative to what I believe-though I loathe mindless pokings from the controversies of the day.  I hope to dialog about things that are interesting, whether new, old, downloaded or dusty shelf sitters.  I would like hear about things from recreation and hobbies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment